Here i came up with some Top 50 fitness tips that will help you reach your health, weight loss and wellness goals. Start your exercise and healthy eating plan today!
What ever your fitness goals are i”ll help you reach them and motivate you throughout this journey i want you to try incorporating a few into your daily routine each week and watch your health change. Got it? Good. Then, let’s get down to business.
1) Move your body everyday of the week and remember to think movement not just exercise… be at least moderately active everyday.
2) Give up soda and juices with lots of sugar or high fructose corn syrup and Don’t drink all your calories. Save calories and drink water, (especially Green Tea!) or black coffee you if want.
3) Keep a food journal on paper, online or with an app. Tracking keeps you accountable and studies show that people who keep food journals are more successful at losing weight than those who don’t.
4) Eat foods that are closest to their natural state as possible. Eat whole grains, fresh foods in a rainbow of colors.
5) Add protein to your smoothies.
6) Find a form (or two!) of exercise you enjoy. It’s easier to do and stick with the things we enjoy.
7) Reduce the amount of processed and packaged foods you consume. Generally speaking, the fewer ingredients, the better the food.
8) Don’t DIET. Reverse the letters in the word and EDIT what you eat. Make it a lifestyle change toward healthier foods, not a deprivation plan.
9) Take one day a week for active recovery. It’s your day of rest from intense workouts, but you still move. Take a walk or Do a gentle yoga . Just do something that’s less intense than what you do for exercise the other six days of the week.
10) Select healthier choices to have on standby in your fridge when hunger pains or emotional eating strikes, such as a bowl of fresh strawberries or blueberries.
11) Follow the 80/20 rule. Eat healthy 80 percent of the time. Indulge occasionally, but make sure most of your choices are healthy.
12) Shop the perimeter of your grocery store—where food tends to be the healthiest and isn’t primarily packaged and processed. AVOID processed foods please!
13) Weigh yourself often to keep your weight at the top of your mind—so you don’t slip off track with inattention. But be realistic. Know your number can change due to water weight and hormones. Use it as a touch base, not a mood changer.
14) Workout in the morning. When you get your workout in first thing, you are less likely to skip exercise. When you leave it to later in the day, you may get tired or your day may get away from you and lose your motivation to do it.
15) Display your results. Whether it’s the pounds you have lost, how many times you worked out this week, or a picture of you showing off results, display it to motivate you to keep it up!
16) Schedule exercise like an appointment. Write down exactly when you are going to workout in your calendar or planner.
17) Drink more water. Most adults need about two quarts of fluid per day to replace normal water loss or approximately six to eight ounce glasses of water each day.
18) Take before and after photos of yourself. Nothing can be more inspiring than to see how far you have come. because once you see the results trust me it will become your addiction.
19) Eat more greens. Kale, Spinach, Broccoli. Greens are full of fiber, vitamins and minerals to protect you against disease. Not a fan? Throw greens into smoothies with tropical fruit like pineapple and you won’t even taste them.I personally love spinach smoothies.
20) Lastly Circuit training helps your burn calories and increase muscle. Circuit style workouts super charge your metabolism and help you shed pounds.