How would you like to start your day or rather , your skin’s day? Many of us take extra care to keep our skin looking healthy and fresh all day. To go that extra mile, selecting the best cleanser or soap is definitely an important agenda. As everyone is conscious about being naturally beautiful, using products with nature’s bounty is the prime concern. In this modern, fast-paced era, we often come across the debate about using a bar soap or liquid soap to wash our face. Both could be good or not so good, depending on the ingredients that go into them! But definitely, liquid soap beats the bar soap as far as hygiene is concerned.
Aloe Hand & Face Liquid Soap is a wonderful hand and face cleanser, brilliantly formulated by our company, which makes it a mild luxuriant, pearlescent and moisturizing cleanser.
Ingredients of Aloe Hand and Face Liquid Soap
- The incredible benefits of Aloe Vera on the skin area a well known fact. It is an excellent cleansing and detoxifying agent which helps removes dead skin cells and waste while sanitizing the pores. It also helps moisturize and soothe the skin.
- Disodium Cocoampho Diacetate is known as coconut fatty acid as it is derived from coconut oil. It is a mild surfactant which cleanses mildly and so it is good for sensitive skin.
- Propylene Glycol is a humectant which helps the skin to absorb moisture and softens the skin. It balances the cleansing effects and maintains moisture in the skin.
- Glycol Stearate is a pearlizing agent which conditions the skin and gives smooth and soft appearance.
- PEG-80 Surbiton Laureate and PEG-150 Distearate are known for their mild cleansin properties which is wonderful for sensitive skins and suits to babies and children too.
- Cocomide DEA is a foaming agent with a mixture of coconut fatty acids. It helps to bring the smooth lather in our Aloe Hand & Face Soap which cleanses the skin and removes dirt.
- Methylchoroisothiazoline is a preservative which along with Aloe Vera actsas anti-bacterial and anti-fungal is liquid soap.
With all these great and safe ingredients our Aloe Hand & Face Liquid Soap is very effective for removing dirt, makeup, grease and excessive oil with its thick and soft lather, it is also mild and pH-controlled, making it beneficial for those with skin disorders, like psoriasis and eczema. The biodegradable and non-irritating formula is helpful for sensitive skin.
Aloe Hand & Face Liquid Soap also contains no-tear surfactants and conditioners making it ideal as a body and hair shampoo for babies and children. The Liquid Soap helps restore some of the natural oil that is taken away from the skin when other harsher soaps have been used, especially on the face.
Buy Aloe Liquid Soap at: www.sonyasnutrition.flp.com or email at email@example.com
Lots of Love xx